Here are some pictures of Naomi and what she is doing. She is crawling everywhere now, and climbing everywhere! When she does something Henry doesn't like, like knocking over a house he made, he pulls her of and kind of falls on top of her - (a bit like Rugby!!) I was playing with Naomi just then.!. Shall I do photos now?!?! Photo no. 1:Naomi's first ice cream. Photo no. 2:N asleep in her high-chair. Photo no.3: N stole H's ice cream. no.4: M put the wrong top on N - H's top!!! no.5: N's foot! no.6: N's first swing - vidio.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I enjoyed looking at your pics and video clip. I will show J,C,E and I in the morning. HK baby swings look like a big pair of underpants and they look very effective!! Naomi is growing up so much, its nice to see her. She looked a little bit like Henry on one of the pics and not just because she was in his top. Enjoyed hearing your voices and seeing a bit of where you are. Helps to picture you better - keep them coming!
1 comment:
I enjoyed looking at your pics and video clip. I will show J,C,E and I in the morning. HK baby swings look like a big pair of underpants and they look very effective!!
Naomi is growing up so much, its nice to see her. She looked a little bit like Henry on one of the pics and not just because she was in his top.
Enjoyed hearing your voices and seeing a bit of where you are. Helps to picture you better - keep them coming!
Post a Comment