To anybody who reads blog, we went to Disneyland. We went on the Cinderella Carousel in Disneyland, and the Winnie the Pooh ride in a honey pot!! We went on the Jungle river cruise and the Rafts to Tarzan's tree house and... oh, goodness knows what else!! On the Jungle river cruise we saw hippos and a rhino and hyena things and crocodiles and a man up a tree, and the rhino was right under the tree where the man was, and the man's bottom kept going up and down, and when it went down the rhino poked it with its horn - poor man! - and the hyena things were next to the rhino so the man couldn't get down without the rhino and hyena things eating him up! Of course, they were all pretend - and the man was not shouting for help - strange! As well, we saw elephants - they were quite nice - we might have got squirted by them - we probably did!! There was a cliff on fire; and Mummy (me now) was so busy telling all the frightened children that it wasn't real that she didn't even turn around to look at it, until she felt the heat on her back and thought she'd better turn round to check it was really safe! I think I have got to the end of chatting so long about the Jungle river cruise - so I'll start chatting about fireworks - 'Disney in the stars' !... At the end of doing everything we were going to go home (without watching the fireworks) when the fireworks suddenly started going off and Mummy said: "Shall we stay and watch the fireworks" and you can guess what we said: "Yes!" You guessed right!! It was fantastic; it really was!! fireworks zooming through the sky; and the Snow white castle was lighted up all different colours!!!
I think I might stop now because Mummy says she would stop now if she were me!! and she says it will soon be bedtime if I keep going on this long but it won't!!
goodbye - from the Cattermoles. xx
P.S. I wrote it all! (I is me!) (and me is Elizabeth!)
1 comment:
hello 'me is elizabeth'
disneyland sounds like it was fab
becky would have loved the winnie the pooh ride
i really enjoyed seeing you all this weekend
we are now back in rainy cardiff
lots of love
sarah gwynne!
Post a Comment