Hello! How are you? We are OK. You are OK? I will ask Mummy to put some photos on the blog. She might do it now. Anyway, who is reading blog? Could someone tell me please? from Elizabeth...
Hello Elizabeth, I am reading your blog. We usually check every day just to see if you have put anything new on your blog. I like seeing the pictures of you and Jemima doing your gymnastics, you look like you are doing very well both of you. We will look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more stories that are on this blog. Speak to you soon. Love Sarah
Elizabeth, What Eva meant to say was that she is reading the blog too!! (We are not picking Daddy up at 7 o'clock, he will be coming home on his bike as usual at just after 6.30, but it made a good Eva story!) love Sarah (again)
7 comments:
i am reading this
I'm reading this too
Hello Elizabeth, I am reading your blog. We usually check every day just to see if you have put anything new on your blog. I like seeing the pictures of you and Jemima doing your gymnastics, you look like you are doing very well both of you.
We will look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more stories that are on this blog. Speak to you soon. Love Sarah
I have lovely fun playing but I am very happy with Mummy and we're going to pick up Daddy at 7 o'clock
Elizabeth,
What Eva meant to say was that she is reading the blog too!! (We are not picking Daddy up at 7 o'clock, he will be coming home on his bike as usual at just after 6.30, but it made a good Eva story!)
love Sarah (again)
Hi Elizabeth, I'm reading the blog.
Rach
- a student from Highfields
Hi Elizabeth (and co.) - We are reading your blog too. We check every now and again if there's an update! Glad you are having fun.
Rachel (and Nathan and Abigail)
Post a Comment